IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW. 

After battling through yesterday
I realized everyday is a new battle,
hence, this morning I was prepared. 
I took a glimpse of everything around,
the trees were there,
waters too,
and so was the sky.
but
 not you.

Wait,
The air was very much around.
I could still hear my sound.
I didn't go.
Spring didn't go.
but you did.
Even though you promised, you wouldn't.
Now who do I call out to?
The spring?
Will it call me the way you use to?

Spring father's more children,
Maybe a million every year.
How sorrowful must that be?
Once they all leave.
Is my pain even close to that of Spring's?

Now my shoes are torn.
Not because they don't fit me anymore.
Rather, it's time I put myself into yours.
My brains don't work, my way.
It works your way. The hard way.
My heart doesn't beat only for four,
It beats a little more.


Yet it hurts.
And of course it will.
How would you feel?
If I leave you one usual afternoon?
It would hurt, right?
And in midst of all the chaos,
Everything that is happening around me,
I wonder,
If you could see me now? 
Even for once.
Just once. 
Please.
Then you could go back to where you came from.

You will see a different man. 
I promise.

And you know what?
You would be proud of What I am.

-Rahul Bamane



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love-less and Love-some

Until The End Of Quarantine.