"There are some people in the world, who you can love and love and love, no matter what." 
(No, I am not talking about you Anubhav)


My mind hasn't stopped wondering about this sentence, since I scrolled through it on Instagram and the amount of truth that it actually holds. I have struggled through the 5 pm Chai, every evening, just to figure out if this is really possible? Do we humans actually have the ability to keep giving to this world and not feel slightly, even slightly, to have something back in return? This abundance of love that we carry, this baggage of sorrow that always looks tiny in front of this Joy, this happiness. Love that in the most actual sense knows no limits, love that not only happen between two birds but the one that happens between a Sheep and a Lion. This entire concept of The Art of Giving and Loving the world, with the flaws and the drawbacks, its all so absurd! What would surprise you is the amount of confidence and happiness and fearlessness that this feeling gives. To all those who I can't stop adoring, you know who you are, stay low-key. Thank you. Also, Anubhav blu, I admire you and the power that makes you who you are. The Joy and The Strength that the power is supplying you with is unavoidable. I think, you should be on my blog. Also this secret thing of yours that has made you so flamboyant, Can we meet? 

PS:- Instagram dekh lena thode din mein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love-less and Love-some

Until The End Of Quarantine.